Posted: October 19, 2021 at 10:17 a.m. EDT|Update: 55 minutes ago
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia., October 19, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Hmm, the only customer data platform (CDP) for nonprofit growth, launches results-driven AI-based solutions that make digital growth techniques accessible to associations and corporations.
- Adapting to pandemic pressures, 78% of associations have created new products and services
- However, 47% of associations report a drop in the number of members
- 50% of associations declare that the “lack of engagement” is the main reason for the member churn rate
Over 75% associations will undergo a digital transformation by 2023. To make the “digital switch-over” easier than ever, Hum is launching three results-oriented solutions to help nonprofit member organizations find quick and impactful wins.
Powered by artificial intelligence (AI), Hum solutions combine data knowledge with human expertise. Solutions include digital strategy, CDP technology, and digital marketing services to rapidly progress towards key association and company growth goals:
- Increased audience and membership – Hum’s solution analyzes audience data to understand the behaviors of engaged members. This intelligence is used to convert new like-minded audiences into members.
- Amplification of programs and events – Hum’s solution leverages the intelligence of programs, products and events to discover what makes these offers the most valuable. This information is used to sell programs through modern digital marketing techniques.
- Boost engagement and retention – Hum’s solution uses a proprietary algorithm to understand how to delight members at all stages of their customer journey. This process generates targeted communication, better programs and engaged membership.
To begin with, associations and companies must request their free data strategy workshop. Hum’s marketing strategists use the lens of a specific goal or use case to analyze technology systems, data structures, and growth opportunities. Participants leave with a plan for the future around their main growth priorities. They can execute this plan with their team or let Hum’s tech and digital experts handle it.
Hmm is a team of digital experts powered by the only customer data platform specifically designed to help associations and companies grow. Hum’s CDP unifies technology systems and tracks digital interactions to deliver a golden customer record. Hum’s team uses this intelligence to create personalized digital experiences and tailor-made digital marketing for their customers.
“We are excited to bring information from all of our systems together on one convenient platform. Hum informs the strategy and direction of SSP so that we can develop the experiences our members need and expect. ”
- Melanie Dolecheck, Executive Director, Society for Scholarly Publishing
SSP case study
“We are delighted to have chosen Hum as our CDP partner. Hum impressed us with the range and quality of tools that come standard with the platform. This shows a deep understanding of the underlying market needs and the ability to translate them into a clean design and product. sets. “
- John whelan, President, CyberRisk Alliance
CRA Case Study
View original content to download multimedia:
The above press release has been provided courtesy of PRNewswire. The views, opinions and statements contained in the press release are not endorsed by Gray Media Group and do not necessarily state or reflect those of Gray Media Group, Inc.